Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
- Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
- The newest Intel CPUs give 4K Blu-rays a 1080p downgrade
- AMD’s $199 Radeon RX 6500 XT tested: 5 key things you need to know
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT review: A weird graphics card you might actually afford
- Why Microsoft buying Activision could mean big things for PlayStation on the PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?