Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
It’s strong as a router, stronger as a modem, strongest as a hotspot.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra launches the Smart Modem 3 with faster Wi-Fi speeds
- Netgear reveals the world’s first quad-band Wi-Fi 6E router
- TP-Link’s Archer GX90 AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 gaming router
- Research: 1 in 16 home routers can be hacked
- How to use your Mac's Wi-Fi menu to sort out weak areas of Wi-Fi coverage
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?