Intel's NUC group efforts now span across 600 total variations that cover nearly every use you could possibly fathom. We ran into 8 particularly interesting models during a recent visit to Intel labs.
Wondering which Mac to get for making music? We compare the entire range
If you want a 10-foot cable, start saving.
Lian Li’s new A4-H2O elevates the simplicity of SFF builds, making the process far more enjoyable for newbies and veteran fans alike.
Apple is working on a fix for the Data-Memory Dependent Prefetcher vulnerability.
The app performs rules-based actions on new items in folders, including renaming, reorganizing, moving, importing, uploading, and pushing notifications.
First M2 chips coming in next few months and development of M3 system-on-chip has already begun.
A MacBook with 5G would make a lot of people happy.
You've unboxed your new high-speed RAM stick. You've located the slots on your motherboard. You've snapped the memory modules into place. Now what?
How the M1 Ultra in the Mac Studio impacts pro users' real-world workflows.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Home security is tougher than ever; how gamers though professionals are meeting the new wave of home security threats
Security is a bigger concern than ever. The estimated global cost of cybercrime is $445 billion, and that is accelerating quickly. In Australia, research from comparison website, Savvy, found that there has been an 85 per cent YoY jump in online scams so far this year alone, for a total damage of $72 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 4 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 5 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Mac for music production
- Apple’s 3-meter Thunderbolt 4 cable for AU$249 is the only game in town
- Newly discovered ‘Augury’ flaw in M1 and A14 chips doesn’t pose a serious risk (yet)
- Hazel review: Folder-based automation that makes life easier on macOS
- The 24-inch iMac might be stuck with an M1 until the M3 chip arrives in 2023
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?