The new-for-2021 Nest Cam is a winner, but you’ll need a subscription to realize its full value.
It may be 18 months into the shift for working from home for many, but there’s still room for improvement.
Here are our picks of the best webcams for PC and Mac.
Fujifilm Australia and Park Hyatt Sydney have paired up to create an exclusive experience with Fujifilm’s new GFX100S large format camera.
You don’t need to worry about Wi-Fi range, because it connects via 4G LTE, and a solar panel keeps its battery charged.
Arlo has added to its award-winning Pro series of security cameras with the Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera.
D-Link A/NZ has launched a new intelligent home security camera that offers smarter and simpler surveillance.
First unveiled at CES, Arlo’s new indoor camera has a lens that automatically turns opaque when it’s disarmed.
At a time when home security has never been more important, Arlo Technologies has announced an addition to its Ultra series of security cameras – the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System.
Clips 3.0 is a major update to the iPhone and iPad app for making short videos, slideshows, and school projects that can be shared through Messages or on social media.
Changing workstyles and the need for more powerful devices on the go is driving new notebook purchases: HUAWEI
Whether it is the hardcore content creator professional, or an office worker that finds themselves travelling and working remotely more than ever, it seems that 2021 moving into 2022 will be the year of hardware refreshes. With the changing way of working, and people consuming technology in a different way, so too do professionals need devices designed to meet their modern needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fujifilm announces GFX Suite at Park Hyatt Sydney (102-megapixel camera included)
- Arlo adds the Pro 4 to its range
- D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Arlo expands Ultra series of security cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?