Researchers from Western Sydney University and the Taronga Conservation Society have used drones with thermal imaging to count flying-foxes in a bid to help conservation efforts.
Hyundai are the first car manufacturer to partner with Uber for Uber Air.
Picking up where the Spark left off, DJI are now introducing a new entry-level drone in the form of Mavic Mini.
Though plenty of drone-makers have tried their best, drone controllers haven't really advanced beyond the usual realm of joysticks and apps. Until now. The Shift is a quad-copter drone with an intuitive one-handed controller.
DJI will offer discounted prices on its drones, handheld products and accessories, as part of its Black Friday promotion.
DJI has unveiled the Mavic 2 Enterprise, a portable drone with features designed for businesses, governments, educators and other professionals.
The Mavic 2 Pro sees DJI extend their lead in the category, but I wish it was a little less predictable and by-the-numbers. When the only thing on the horizon is more of the same, it’s hard to muster too much excitement about it.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
DJI has officially launched their latest drones, the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, into the Australian market.
DJI has officially launched their latest drones - the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom - into the Australian market.
Changing workstyles and the need for more powerful devices on the go is driving new notebook purchases: HUAWEI
Whether it is the hardcore content creator professional, or an office worker that finds themselves travelling and working remotely more than ever, it seems that 2021 moving into 2022 will be the year of hardware refreshes. With the changing way of working, and people consuming technology in a different way, so too do professionals need devices designed to meet their modern needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Drones with thermal imaging now count flying-foxes
- Hyundai signs on with Uber Air and shows off flying car-drone hybrid
- DJI's Mavic Mini spices up the entry-level drone space
- The CES Files: The Shift Drone
- DJI introduces Black Friday promotion
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?