While 4K content has been around for a while, its only now rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format. Here's everything you need to know about 4K.
One of the last major streaming devices not to have Apple Music finally joins the club.
When will Apple's new AirPods Pro come out? What will they look like? And how much will they cost? We're tracking the latest news and rumors.
Jeff Mills kicks things off with an exclusive Dolby Atmos mix.
A new report says Apple has inked a deal with the NFL to bring Sunday Ticket to Apple TV+ in 2023.
Apple has released the first half of the schedule, and anyone with internet access can watch beginning April 8.
'Coda' nabs Academy Award for Best Picture, as well as Best Supporting Actor and Adapted Screenplay honors as well.
Optus is offering a deal on its new Optus Internet Entertainer plans that bundle nbn Internet as well as a Standard Netflix subscription.
Google TV and Android TV users can only watch previously purchased content using the Apple TV app.
tvOS 15.4's Captive Wi-Fi feature lets you use your iPhone or iPad to sign into pesky Wi-Fi portals.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
It’s easy to understand why consumers struggle when it comes to apps, data, and their security. Even the most popular, well-regarded, and well-used apps can become a vector for attack, and consequently it’s more important than ever to take control and ensure that data isn’t leaking to the dark corners of the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer Chromebook Spin 713 review: A long-lasting everyday workhorse
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now rock out to Apple Music on Roku devices
- Complete guide to the new AirPods Pro 2
- Apple Music adds DJ mixes in spatial audio
- Friday Night Baseball on Apple TV+ will be free for the first 12 weeks of the season
- Apple TV+ makes history at wild Oscars ceremony
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- The 12 best survival games on PC in 2022
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?