While we're all waiting for Apple to unveil its long-rumoured AR/VR headset, a new report claims Apple is silently targeting another competitor with a less-obvious effort.
Macworld - News
Lightweight glasses are now on hold, according to a new report, with Apple's focus shifting to a lower-cost version of the imminent mixed-reality headset.
The Home app architecture upgrade is coming back.
The end of 2022 has been a little disappointing for Mac fans as the rumoured launches of the MacBook Pro and Mac mini never materialised.
A new report claims Apple is working on a new model with a ProMotion display and M2 Pro/Max chip.
2023 may be the year the password finally dies. Google has confirmed that passkeys are now supported in Chrome Stable M108.
A Bloomberg report claims the car, which has never been officially confirmed, will not debut until 2026 or be as autonomous as rumored.
The $50 million settlement to a class-action lawsuit agreed by Apple back in July has been given preliminary approval by a federal judge in California.
For the eighth time this year, Google has issued an emergency Chrome for Mac update that patches a severe security flaw that has been exploited in the wild.
The project is working on “search capabilities that might compete head-on with Google,” according to a new report. But it won't be finished until at least 2026.
Just days after Apple pushed iOS 16.1 with a patch for a critical security flaw, Google has issues an emergency security update for Chrome for Mac.
It's time once again for an update on Your Privacy™ brought to you by, I dunno, Nabisco or something [cut to a raging dumpster fire].
Apple unveiled its biggest iPhone lineup in history, with the 6.1-inch iPhone 14 and 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus.
Mark Gurman hints that it may be announced at Far Out event.
Apple has released an update to Boot Camp, which allows Intel-based Macs to run Windows.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple’s next battle in its ‘silent war’ against Google: Search and ads
- Apple is reportedly no longer developing AR glasses due to ‘technical challenges’
- The next iOS 16 update will include two big iPhone fixes
- Apple is already prepping a fresh crop of M3 Macs for 2023
- Apple silicon iMac Pro might arrive in 2023
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?