Accessibility features can be a boon but may break some apps. You can set exceptions and overrides.
Macworld - Tutorials
There are some simple ways for you to play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad, even though Apple banned it.
Get more out of your Mac.
Apple’s method of linking files in Time Machine archives can result in perplexing totals.
Issue affects users of the online Office apps.
macOS lets you trigger behavior just by the contents of a folder changing.
Apple won’t let you move the email address, but you can forward all incoming messages. Purchased items are a different story.
Activity Monitor has four different icons that graphically display the activity on your Mac.
You're probably not taking full advantage of all the useful things your iPhone can do. Let's fix that.
Apple added a way to switch between audio input modes to remove noise or mix the background.
Server errors could be a temporary blip, a configuration error, or something requiring your mail host’s intervention.
Quickly put together short video clips and photos, and then share the video.
Tired of your lock screen and notifications being crowded with unimportant stuff? Apple offers interlocking options in iOS/iPadOS 15 and macOS Monterey.
On devices with Live Text support, you can search for recognized text, but only in via a system-wide search.
A router configuration has blocked your device, albeit politely.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- Apple needs to actually follow Microsoft’s lead for once
- M1 Mac Pro reportedly scrapped as Apple plans M2 push
- Apple has reportedly cut all ties with design legend Jony Ive
- The next big thing from Apple is still just around the corner
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?