Apple's new music player is music to my ears.
Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success.
It was 20 years ago today when Steve Jobs launched the iconic iPod and changed the world.
Apple launched its new studio-style AirPods Max on Tuesday and they’re not just expensive, they’re overpriced.
Whether for social media videos, independent feature films, or anything in-between, Audio Design Desk makes it fast, easy, and fun to build an impressive soundtrack.
Mauvio brings industry-leading audio processing tools to mobile videos with an easy-to-use workflow that helps make a bigger splash on social media, create viral videos, and engage with your audience.
A simple, affordable way to bring superior production values to your webcasting with a fully featured hardware/app combo lets you mix sound, play media, and more without costly A/V gear.
UA’s new DAW (think Logic, audio/MIDI) is tied to the company’s Thunderbolt audio interfaces, but it’s attractively rendered, sounds fantastic, takes analog emulation to the nth degree, and offers infinite undo/redo. It’s also embryonic. Once mature, it could give Pro Tools and Logic a run for their money.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
For many people, smartphones have replaced portable music players as the way to listen to music on the go, but for high-end audio there's still the Walkman, and Sony will preview the latest version on Monday at CES in Las Vegas.
These are the top rated MP3 players we've reviewed in the last year.
Australians are some of the most connected and enthusiastic adopters of technology in the classroom. This has many benefits and will assist students in being competitive in the longer run.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?