While Intel plans to announce its Bonanza Mine Bitcoin mining ASIC at an upcoming conference, it isn't known whether the chip is a research effort or will be moved into production.
Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin & Blockchain
A surprising new survey shows that 1 in 4 Aussies would take at least part of their annual salary as a bitcoin payment.
Welcome to the data decade, a new era that will see technology evolve further and require businesses to look at data more thoughtfully.
Crypto is a great investment opportunity for those who take the time to understand it, identify traps, and align themselves with a trustworthy exchange.
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
After the successful launch of Australia’s first blockchain university short course, Developing Blockchain Strategy, RMIT Online have announced the launch of two additional blockchain courses.
RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
From cowrie shells to cattle, coins to e-commerce, barter and exchange has transformed societies since the dawn of civilisation. Now, it’s happening again.
New graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia are tailored for cryptocurrency mining, while gamers struggle to find affordable hardware.
Cybercrime risk in Australia isn’t just increasing – it’s exploding at an almost exponential rate. As reported by the ABC, recent ACCC data shows that Australians lost more than $47 million per month from January to September this year, based on reports to the government body.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer Chromebook Spin 713 review: A long-lasting everyday workhorse
- 4 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 5 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra announces new IoT products to help locate things that matter most
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Samsung to detail new Tizen OS for smart home appliances, IoT devices
- New IoT malware targets 100,000 IP cameras via known flaw
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?