With the NSW Government releasing its first-ever Artificial Intelligence (AI) Strategy and COVID-19 dramatically increasing the pace of digital transformation and the need for AI to enable that change, many businesses are wondering how to navigate the rapidly evolving technology landscape.
Is Zoom really that much better than Skype? Here, we break down the features, pros and cons of both Zoom and Skype to see which one you should be using, and why.
If you don’t know much about Artificial Intelligence (AI) or how it will reshape enterprise IT, it’s time to get up to speed because the market is rapidly maturing.
Some hiring managers may not understand that remote web developers are the same as in-house web developers. The same considerations must be made to ensure a cohesive a productive team.
Bringing on a web developer full-time can be extremely costly. Sometimes hiring a part-time web developer is more feasible, whether you’re filling out a development team with extra talent or starting to build your team in very small steps.
Microsoft is launching Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in Australia and New Zealand.
This cats-and-dogs adversarial relationship between engineering and design needs to end. It’s bad for morale, bad for users, and makes products less competitive.
Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
The days of dowdy accounting software – that which was made to keep accountants in business and infuriate business users – are behind us. Welcome to the best cloud and SaaS-based accounting packages to use at the End of Financial Year.
MSI is positioning its Creator and Gaming series as the ideal seasonal purchase both as a gift and an opportunity to upgrade personal devices given its immediate availability at a steep discount this Black Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?