If there's a loophole, Apple will jump through it.
Security - Opinions
Apple's value is like that of a country and threats to the company often come from countries themselves. And some of those threat are the biggest that Apple is facing at this very moment.
For many, having an antivirus program is enough to put their minds at ease that their computer is protected from cyber attack. But it’s a common misconception that the ubiquitous, free antivirus programs provide the same level of protection as paid a...
To some people, a VPN subscription is purely a business relationship. For others, it's more personal.
Hotels are shaping up to be a prime hunting ground for cyber criminals.
Until about ten years ago, the biggest car-related risk (aside from road safety) for drivers was their physical car keys being stolen. But with digital transformation moving faster than the average car thief, digital keys will be far more sought afte...
Christopher Bray from artificial intelligence-based security company Cylance discusses how to take a proactive approach to home computer security.
If there’s any solace to be found in this week’s widespread concern over Wi-Fi vulnerability, KRACK, it’s that the outbreak has given both vendors and consumers some valuable insights into who is, and who isn’t, prepared for The Next Big Cyber Secur...
There’s no guarantee your business will never be hacked. Ransomware attacks and data exfiltration are plaguing Australia’s IT landscape.
Ransomware is one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative forms of cybercrime in the world. It's malware that encrypts files on your device and is often delivered through an innocent-seeming link in an email or when a “helpful” program is downloade...
Restrictions are abhorrent and a draft bill in the Senate is overly broad and ambiguous. But if Congress insists on restrictions, let's add some critical limits.
There are many reasons not to pay ransom to regain access to your data. Let’s opt for the selfish one.
Windows XP, Microsoft’s once record-beating operating system (OS) has been abandoned for two years. That’s right, two whole years.
With old IP networks, security is implemented by devices that are deployed at the edge. However, in the cloud era - where data centre and networks converge and access becomes increasingly mobile, the concept of the perimeter disappears.
The company has sanctioned the use of an online password vault, so why is there a spreadsheet making the rounds that contains scores of passwords to servers that contain sensitive data?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer Chromebook Spin 713 review: A long-lasting everyday workhorse
- 4 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 5 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The best free VPNs for Windows
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- Apple patches Log4Shell iCloud vulnerability that set internet ‘on fire’
- NordVPN is offering 2 years of VPN service for $111
- Federighi blasts iPhone sideloading as a ‘gold rush for the malware industry’
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Top Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- The 12 best survival games on PC in 2022
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?