Considering streaming Amazon music with an Alexa smart device? Here's what you need to know.
Software and Services
The best Aussie Internet plan deals for January 2022
Tile has partnered with Lenovo to make Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 series laptops findable via Tile's finding technology.
Telstra is offering customers complimentary 12 month subscriptions to Disney+ when they purchase eligible plans.
LaunchBar puts apps, music, calculations, search, Google results, clipboards, and much of the Finder into a single versatile bar.
Some LastPass users are reporting suspicious login activity, and the company says it is investigating.
If you find yourself doing the same things over and over on your Mac's keyboard, you owe it to yourself to try Keyboard Maestro.
Microsoft has a patch ready to go for SSD slowdowns in Windows 11, but you'll need to do a little legwork.
These mics elevate your stream’s quality right out of the box—and still give the option to further tune your voice to perfection.
Ivacy offers average speeds, a cleanly designed app, and a few helpful features like split tunneling, but it's also frustratingly tight-lipped about who runs the company.
MSI is positioning its Creator and Gaming series as the ideal seasonal purchase both as a gift and an opportunity to upgrade personal devices given its immediate availability at a steep discount this Black Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- Telstra offers free 12 month subscriptions to Disney+
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- There’s an easy fix for Windows 11’s slow SSD performance
- Best USB microphones for streaming: Upgrade your stream with high-quality audio
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?