To transfer data between an Android smartphone or tablet and a computer, you used to have to connect them via a USB cable. These days, plenty of Cloud services are available, which allow you to keep data from a phone or tablet in sync with a computer. That’s very convenient, but it does require a fast Internet connection, and it’s not all that great for moving multimedia files.
Tablets & eBook readers
Apple is aware and reportedly working on a fix.
Wondering which iPad is best? We discuss iPad sizes, processor speeds, price tags and more in our iPad buying guide.
Ten and a half years ago, Apple introduced Siri. Has much changed since then? We talk about the state of Apple’s virtual assistant in this episode of the Macworld podcast.
Wave farewell to the iPad mini 2 and iPad Air 2.
Jony Ive is a talented guy, but he was not Apple's sole innovator.
We look at whether you should buy an iPad Pro now or wait for the next-generation models.
Siri is good for a lot more than setting timers, making phone calls, and asking about the weather.
What were the pivotal moments in the iPad's history? Let's rank them.
WWDC is coming, and that means a new version of iOS will soon be revealed. What do we hope to see in the next version of the iPhone operating system? It’s our wishlist for iOS 16 on the Macworld Podcast!
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bizarre iOS bug swaps out Spotify for Apple Music in the iPhone dock
- iPad buying guide 2022
- Apple adds two popular classic iPads to ‘vintage’ list
- Macworld Podcast: iMovie 3 and our iOS 16 wishlist
- iOS 16: Everything we know about the next big iPhone update
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?