Apple is planning to update nearly all of its tablets in 2022, but with few unexpected features.
Tablets & eBook readers
A new report from 9to5Mac claims that Apple is experimenting with a glass Apple logo for the iPad Pro to transmit power over MagSafe.
The naysayers need a new reason to predict Apple's downfall.
Many customers found it difficult to get the promised rebates, now you can't find them anywhere on Apple's site.
Apple's 2021 had its ups and downs for its customers and developers.
A bill Apple seemingly supports but has been lobbying against appears dead.
Apple hasn't changed device support for years, so this should come as no surprise.
iOS 15.3 starts its beta run just before the holidays.
Wearables—and yes, Siri—is where we're headed.
iOS 15.2 has a few important new features. Here are three of our favorites.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
MSI is positioning its Creator and Gaming series as the ideal seasonal purchase both as a gift and an opportunity to upgrade personal devices given its immediate availability at a steep discount this Black Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- Wild rumor claims the iPad Pro could get a glass Apple logo with MagSafe
- Verizon and T-Mobile drop some Apple rebate deals after customer complaints
- iOS 16 will reportedly drop support for iPhone 6S and first-gen iPhone SE
- Apple releases first beta of iOS 15.3
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?