While 4K content has been around for a while, its only now rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format. Here's everything you need to know about 4K.
If you've been considering buying a brand new external hard drive to plug into your TV's USB port for media playback, beware!
A new report says Apple has inked a deal with the NFL to bring Sunday Ticket to Apple TV+ in 2023.
Apple has released the first half of the schedule, and anyone with internet access can watch beginning April 8.
'Coda' nabs Academy Award for Best Picture, as well as Best Supporting Actor and Adapted Screenplay honors as well.
A settlement in a class-action lawsuit over iCloud storage is paying out millions to Apple subscribers.
Google TV and Android TV users can only watch previously purchased content using the Apple TV app.
tvOS 15.4's Captive Wi-Fi feature lets you use your iPhone or iPad to sign into pesky Wi-Fi portals.
LG TV owners will have access to hundreds of remote PC games via Nvidia's GeForce Now — just add a controller.
Apple Music is now available on LG Smart TVs giving subscribers access to 90 million songs and thousands of curated playlists and music videos on their TVs.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Which are the best TVs that you can buy?
Which TVs do the public like best?
These are the best cheap TVs that you can buy from the last 12 months.
It’s easy to understand why consumers struggle when it comes to apps, data, and their security. Even the most popular, well-regarded, and well-used apps can become a vector for attack, and consequently it’s more important than ever to take control and ensure that data isn’t leaking to the dark corners of the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer Chromebook Spin 713 review: A long-lasting everyday workhorse
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Friday Night Baseball on Apple TV+ will be free for the first 12 weeks of the season
- Apple TV+ makes history at wild Oscars ceremony
- If you pay for extra iCloud storage, you may have a refund coming
- Apple reverses course, now blocks Apple TV purchases on Android, Google devices
- tvOS 15.4 lets you finally log in to captive Wi-Fi portals on Apple TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- The 12 best survival games on PC in 2022
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?