Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
TVs - Slideshows
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Samsung's 2018 QLED range is due to arrive in Australian retailers later this month. We got an early look at it.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung's 55-inch, curved OLED TV is now available in Australia, for a surprisingly reasonable $10,999. Here's a closer look.
Foxtel Play has just launched in Australia. It's an online streaming video version of Foxtel, giving you access to a grand total of 47 live TV and movie channels and a large library of catch-up TV.
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer Chromebook Spin 713 review: A long-lasting everyday workhorse
- 4 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 5 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Friday Night Baseball on Apple TV+ will be free for the first 12 weeks of the season
- Apple TV+ makes history at wild Oscars ceremony
- If you pay for extra iCloud storage, you may have a refund coming
- Apple reverses course, now blocks Apple TV purchases on Android, Google devices
- tvOS 15.4 lets you finally log in to captive Wi-Fi portals on Apple TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?