Twitter has appointed former Zcash developer, Jay Graber, to lead its bluesky project, the ambitious initiative to develop a decentralised protocol for social media.
Apple prides itself on its stances on privacy and inclusion. The hiring of Antonio García Martínez, however briefly, is a black eye on its reputation.
The protests were promoted in a number of Facebook groups including Stop5G Australia which claims 5G is "probably the greatest threat to humanity we have ever faced" which is being delivered by the "psychopathic ruling elite".
Months after they debuted at last year's Oculus Connect conference, both of Oculus' new headsets are now available for pre-order in Australia.
Technology giants including Microsoft, Amazon and Yahoo were granted special access to Facebook users' data according to The New York Times.
Facebook says it has identified a new coordinated political influence campaign to mislead its users and sow dissension among voters ahead of November's U.S. congressional elections.
Facebook Inc's stock fell as much as 24 percent after hours on Wednesday over concerns about the impact of privacy issues on the social media company's business, with executives warning that revenue growth would slow and expenses would rise.
The US House Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on Tuesday to take testimony from Facebook Inc, Alphabet Inc's YouTube unit and Twitter Inc on whether social media companies are filtering content for political reasons, the committee chairman sa...
Facebook and Oculus have launched their first standalone VR headset, the Oculus Go.
Facebook announces a way to plug business tools into the social network’s office collaboration service, to catch up with competitors such as Slack and Microsoft.
Cambridge Analytica harvested personal information from 87 million Facebook users. Here's how to tell if you were affected.
Facebook outlines nine ways it will restrict your information to third-party developers. Only one—explicitly showing you what apps use your Facebook data, and how to turn them off—will have any immediate impact.
If the news of Facebook's data handling has got you spooked, here's how you can limit third-party access to your account.
From the 22nd of February, Facebook will release an update to Messenger that will make it easier to hold group video calls.
Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
- Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?