AMD and Intel made big announcements at CES this week about their upcoming processors. Here’s what that means for buying a PC in 2022.
Is it worth it to upgrade your desktop PC right now? We compare Intel's new 12th-gen "Alder Lake" CPUs against the reigning Ryzen champion.
Amazon Prime Day has dropped and there are lots of deals on laptops, with up to 40% off some well-know brands. See our selection of some of the best bargains.
Does an Intel Core 5 have a 5-core processor? Which branch of Intel's product lineup is going to offer you the best value for money or gaming performance? Is there such thing as an Intel Core i6? Here's what you need to know:
From the moment you decide that your current Intel processor just isn’t up to par and start investigating an upgrade to your current laptop or desktop, you’re often bombarded with technical jargon. What is hyper-threading and how do you tell if your ...
Speaking at a panel ahead of IEM, ESL Vice President for Pro Gaming Michal Blicharz starts things by admitting that “running esports events is extremely complicated.”
It's that time of year again. Here's a look inside Intel Extreme Masters Sydney 2019.
Intel chief executive Brian Krzanich stepped down after it was disclosed that he had a consensual relationship with an employee, which is against Intel policy. We consider his legacy and whether his replacement will follow the path he set, in AI, com...
The best gaming CPUs will help your PC pump out as many frames as possible, as quickly as possible. We pick the best for every budget.
We checked in with a panel of industry and esports experts ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney. Here are some of the insights they had to share:
Here's a look at some of the tech, games and pro-level play that was on display at this year's IEM Sydney.
A wide variety of 300-series chipsets support Intel's 8th-generation "Coffee Lake" CPUs. Here's how Z370, H370, B360, and H310 motherboards compare.
We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on sil...
We tested the Meltdown and Spectre fix on an older Intel Broadwell laptop, and the results are ugly.
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in L...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
- Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?