Intel will raise prices on processors and is exiting the Optane and drone businesses as it reported an unexpected loss for the second quarter of 2022.
Apple's new M2 is a worthy sequel to the M1 but doesn't flat out beat Intel's best CPUs in performance.
Intel reported substantial profits for the first quarter, but revenue dipped and the company's revenue outlook is even lower.
Intel filled in the gaps in its CPU roadmap, extending it through to 2024 with Meteor Lake, Arrow Lake, and Lunar Lake.
Intel provided a look ahead at its CPU roadmap in the context of its manufacturing technology and what power savings those chips would offer.
Intel has published a graphics roadmap in advance of its investor meeting, promising more details on its Arc GPUs (Alchemist, Battlemage, and Celestial) as well as a commitment to ship 4 million discrete GPUs.
Security issues and DRM mean that 4K playback on PCs is going away for the latest hardware
Intel has named Michelle Johnston Holthaus as the new head of its Client Computing Group (CCG), which includes Intel's Core processor line.
When Apple bought the scraps of Intel's modem business in 2019, it was a matter of time before it started selling phones without Qualcomm modems.
For computers that run both an Intel 4th-gen Core processor and uses integrated graphics, users might encounter a headache when upgrading.
Game over, man! Game over! Several games aren't playing nice with Intel's new 12th-gen CPUs due to a conflict with DRM.
Huawei has added to its MateBook family of ultra-slim lightweight notebooks with the addition of three new laptops that feature Huawei AI technologies for seamlessly integrating with other devices.
When Apple released the first Macs powered by Apple silicon chips in November 2020, it officially kicked off a two-year transition away from Intel.
A combination of various manufacturing techniques will allow Intel to meet or even exceed Moore's Law over the next 10 years, according to Pat Gelsinger.
Intel launches six new 12th-gen Core "Alder Lake" processors for desktop PCs, complete with new overclocking options. Intel claims that they'll outperform the AMD Ryzen 5950X in gaming, making the Core i9-12900K the world's best gaming processor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
- Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?