Will this super-cheap Android smartphone save you money?
This cheap, ulatraportable notebook offers great value
Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
kogan in pictures
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
We've just got our hands on Kogan's latest low-cost Android smartphone, the dual-SIM Agora. With a price of just $149 it's a very good value proposition on paper.
When it was first announced, we were impressed by the Kogan KEVIN37’s specifications given its $900 price tag.
Jumping the gun ahead of this year's Click Frenzy sales event, the Australian reseller is running its own 'Kogan Frenzy' deals promotion until the 22nd.
Kogan have launched what they're claiming is "the most affordable QLED TV on the market."
Kogan Mobile has announced it will be refreshing its existing data inclusions and mobile deal promotions.
Kogan.com has unveiled the Agora 9, the latest addition to its Agora smartphone range.
Kogan Mobile is making its latest bid to lure in new customers, offering a 17GB for $14.90 prepaid phone deal.
The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals for December 2021.
End of financial year (EOFY) is a great time to pick up a pair of headphones at a bargain price. Here's our top six EOFY picks for 2021.
2021 EOFY presents lots of opportunity to tech-overhaul your life, with excellent deals to be found on laptops, smartphones, headphones and gadgets.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
- Security researchers warn of a new Google malware scam that could infect Macs
- Apple reportedly axes the position of design chief in major company shift
- Apple’s next battle in its ‘silent war’ against Google: Search and ads
- GoTo says hackers stole encrypted LastPass back-ups and keys
- Microsoft Surface sales are apparently tanking
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?