While 4K content has been around for a while, its only now rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format. Here's everything you need to know about 4K.
What laptop should I get? How should I decide? With a plethora of options, including powerful new laptops featuring AMD’s Ryzen 6000 and Intel’s 12th-generation processors, choosing a laptop is harder than ever. But by taking a little time to do some...
You've unboxed your new high-speed RAM stick. You've located the slots on your motherboard. You've snapped the memory modules into place. Now what?
Depending on your laptop device type, your default Windows 10 settings may not require you to sign in when you wake up your laptop. If that's the case, follow this simple guide to fix it. By changing this one thing, you can make your laptop more secu...
Office 365 is the office in the browser, right? But why is it no longer free? And what are the Office apps used for when Office is already running on the PC? Questions and misunderstandings from many users. We help you gain an overview of Microsoft O...
If you've a Netflix subscription, you may be wondering what the best way is to watch television shows and movies on your big-screen TV.
With even Apple's cheaper iPhones now selling for over AU$1000, it is extremely important to protect your investment.
Here’s what you need to know before you drop the cash on your next PC.
Here's how to identify every important cable for use with computer monitors.
Regardless of whether you’re looking to buy your new Samsung Galaxy smartphone on a plan or outright, you’ll almost certainly want to invest in a quality case that keeps it in the best condition possible for as long as possible.
If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
If you’re launching straight into some video content and don’t have another screen available for a side-by-side comparison, it can sometimes be easy to mistake FHD content for 4K content. Here's an easy well to tell the difference.
If you’re looking to set up an OVH private server for gaming, here’s an easy-to-read, step-by-step, how-to guide:
With over 30 million registered players, a bustling esports scene and new modes such as Operation Chimera being brought into the fold in recent months, now is a better time than ever to jump into Rainbow Six: Siege.
Just what is "Android Go" and how it different from both Android One and the regular Android experience?
Australians are intensely vulnerable to scams. In the ACCC’s annual targeting scams report (2021), the consumer watchdog found that across Scamwatch, ReportCyber, 12 financial institutions and government agencies, a total of over $2 billion was reported as stolen in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer Chromebook Spin 713 review: A long-lasting everyday workhorse
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
- Despite Apple’s best efforts, Meta and Google are still out of control
- Microsoft tips likely Surface event on October 12
- The 12 best survival games on PC in 2022
- Google is done making its own Chromebooks
- Intel’s new Raptor Lake CPUs will run at 6GHz
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- The 12 best survival games on PC in 2022
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?