You've unboxed your new high-speed RAM stick. You've located the slots on your motherboard. You've snapped the memory modules into place. Now what?
What laptop should I get? How should I decide? With options galore, including powerful new laptops featuring AMD’s Ryzen 5000 processors and Intel’s 11th-generation processors, choosing a laptop is harder than ever. But by taking a little time to do ...
While 4K content has been around for a while, its only now rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format. Here's everything you need to know about 4K.
Depending on your laptop device type, your default Windows 10 settings may not require you to sign in when you wake up your laptop. If that's the case, follow this simple guide to fix it. By changing this one thing, you can make your laptop more secu...
Office 365 is the office in the browser, right? But why is it no longer free? And what are the Office apps used for when Office is already running on the PC? Questions and misunderstandings from many users. We help you gain an overview of Microsoft O...
If you've a Netflix subscription, you may be wondering what the best way is to watch television shows and movies on your big-screen TV.
With even Apple's cheaper iPhones now selling for over AU$1000, it is extremely important to protect your investment.
Here’s what you need to know before you drop the cash on your next PC.
Here's how to identify every important cable for use with computer monitors.
Regardless of whether you’re looking to buy your new Samsung Galaxy smartphone on a plan or outright, you’ll almost certainly want to invest in a quality case that keeps it in the best condition possible for as long as possible.
If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
If you’re launching straight into some video content and don’t have another screen available for a side-by-side comparison, it can sometimes be easy to mistake FHD content for 4K content. Here's an easy well to tell the difference.
If you’re looking to set up an OVH private server for gaming, here’s an easy-to-read, step-by-step, how-to guide:
With over 30 million registered players, a bustling esports scene and new modes such as Operation Chimera being brought into the fold in recent months, now is a better time than ever to jump into Rainbow Six: Siege.
Just what is "Android Go" and how it different from both Android One and the regular Android experience?
Changing workstyles and the need for more powerful devices on the go is driving new notebook purchases: HUAWEI
Whether it is the hardcore content creator professional, or an office worker that finds themselves travelling and working remotely more than ever, it seems that 2021 moving into 2022 will be the year of hardware refreshes. With the changing way of working, and people consuming technology in a different way, so too do professionals need devices designed to meet their modern needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
- Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
- The newest Intel CPUs give 4K Blu-rays a 1080p downgrade
- AMD’s $199 Radeon RX 6500 XT tested: 5 key things you need to know
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT review: A weird graphics card you might actually afford
- Why Microsoft buying Activision could mean big things for PlayStation on the PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?