Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Macworld - Top Rated
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer Chromebook Spin 713 review: A long-lasting everyday workhorse
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Despite Apple’s best efforts, Meta and Google are still out of control
- Apple unveils the all-new iPhone 14 Plus with better cameras, battery life
- Apple preparing to unveil iPhone subscription service, according to report
- Apple issues second August Boot Camp update for Intel-based Macs
- Tim Cook talks inspiration, privacy, and more in a far-ranging Popular Mechanics interview
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- The 12 best survival games on PC in 2022
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?