Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Macworld - Top Rated
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple’s next battle in its ‘silent war’ against Google: Search and ads
- Apple is reportedly no longer developing AR glasses due to ‘technical challenges’
- The next iOS 16 update will include two big iPhone fixes
- Apple is already prepping a fresh crop of M3 Macs for 2023
- Apple silicon iMac Pro might arrive in 2023
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?